Thursday 26 July 2018

Scottibrains

 Went to Rough Trade in Brick Lane to see Scottibrains, who I knew absolutely nothing about
but I discovered they have two singers, who switch half way through the concert (like substitutes in football) but neither of them seemed to mind too much that their effects were not reliable (about as reliable as my camera) - even though the band seemed to have it quite together - so I didn't wait to the very end (who knows, maybe it got better?) and instead

remembered than my friend Chris was playing somewhere, so I phoned him up to see where they are playing and he kindly put me on the guest list and I walked (I do like my walks) to Angel (or Islington? I am never really sure with these two)  and watched Chris perform with The Members at the Hope and Anchor (Oh, and I got sort of threatened by a guy while taking photos, but that's another story)...
Anyway, here are a few of the other band members (but not all)

 the drummer (was never introduced to him so I don't know his name)
 and Calle 

No comments:

Post a Comment