Thursday 12 April 2012

A bit of an ...

blunder?... excuse? ... explanation? Well, it has been over a week since I last posted. But I did take photos (a lot of them) in the meantime, I just didn't have the time to go through them. In between I appeared in a performance in Seoul and Busan (how do I do it I wonder?), had some translation work to do (so I earned some money and will live to see another week - yey!), took loads of photos and that was about it... but it went by so fast and it took up all of my days... So now I am going to try and catch up a bit...
So, I guess first things should come first. The last time I did write in the blog I just got the chance to spend two days with Josef Nadj and his dance company, so even though I had work to do, I decided I will make the best of these two days and catch up with the work by working really really (oh yeah, did I say really) hard over the weekend. Unfortunately I could not take photos at the performance itself (which does pain me a bit as they did not use any paints during the rehearsals, and they do make a difference), but otherwise had a great two days and tried out some things, which will hopefully make me a better photographer. There were times when I was a bit worried about the work I had to do, but, you know, get real, you can't really be worried for more than a few seconds when you have a camera in your hand and a performance in front of you, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment