Friday 15 July 2011

To be or not to be...


...a tad different post. Obviously to be. It has to be. A bit different. A photo I took while waiting. For something else. If I was not waiting it would not be here. I wonder how many things are merely a result of waiting. Maybe even lives... Creating the spark to fill the gap while waiting for the tea to brew. Or a better offer to come. Or the car to be serviced. Or Godot ('We wait. We are bored. (He throws up his hand.) No, don't protest, we are bored to death, there's no denying it. Good. A diversion comes along and what do we do? We let it go to waste... In an instant all will vanish and we'll be alone once more, in the midst of nothingness!' S. Beckett, Waiting for Godot). Or a better system to come along. (ooops I have a feeling I could just go on and on into territories unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment