Saturday 24 April 2010

Theatre photography


Went to Žiga's opening tonight at which he showed his theatre photographs, which he rarely does as he mainly photographs jazz musicians (see Ziga). There were a few photographs that I really liked there and even more of them that made me think I wish I was there (which is the main function of a theatre photograph I reckon'). But I think that the main feeling I got was I want to do this ... so if you have a cousin who is a janitor in a Ljubljana theatre and could get me in during a dress rehearsal let me know :) (if you have a cousin who is a professional photographer and has got really excellent equipment that he does not use as he has got better and newer equipment anyway and he would't miss his old stuff for a day or two - also let me know (just to give you a taste, these are some photos from my last exhibition, which was of photographs from dance performances (combined with my tweets)There is something I need to tell you)

No comments:

Post a Comment