Friday 16 April 2010

Running low

on energy. Today I sort of planned to go to a concert, but I did not get the ticket and could maybe get in if I turned up and hanged around and gave the ol' 'nudge, nudge, wink wink' to somebody... but I was running low on energy and I didn't really fancy doing all of this and possibly come close but no cigar (can't that be cookie as I have seemed to substitute my nicotine for sugar?). I mean sure if I haven't worked all day on a translation (just to end off a hard week translating) and had been fresh, then, well, maybe, who knows... but I was knackered already... so then I decided to go to another concert much closer and earlier... but before I went there I met a friend for a drink and when the time came I couldn't persuade myself to go.... and when I finally did and came to the concert venue it was all over (it only lasted for a bit more than an hour... So, I reached the first decission of the evening that I actually could stick to: Go home and get some rest. And that is exactly what I did.
Of course this means no photo for you all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment