Monday 2 November 2015

You just know

it is going to be a great week when it starts off with a Monday morning session in the theatre. Especially when you are welcomed by the screaming committee - The Beatles's fans were nothing compared to this (OK, I might be exaggerating a tad, for I was not actually welcomed by the screaming committee, but surely a man is allowed to fantasise from time to time?
I am convinced that if Garfield was in my shoes he would change his mind about Mondays. And so would Bob (I am not so sure about Brenda though).
The only thing that could have made this Monday better would be a romantic date in the evening (and as I am writing this on Tuesday morning, I can tell you this did not happen... But hey, the week might still turn out to be perfect, so keep your fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment