Thursday 19 November 2015

I can't believe


my card was producing error messages throughout the first performance... Luckily, I managed to get a spare one off a fellow photographer for the second (Thank you, thank you, thank you). Even though one of the girls from the first one told me already before the performance I should really come in a few weeks time I was dead (and I mean my heart skipped a few beats and stopped for a few seconds only to burst into excessively fast and strong beats once again ) nervous because I was there and I couldn't take photos (and I wasn't even working, it was more like let's go and take a look at this and take a few photos while I am there; and it really bothered me because I really, really have at least one spare card with me 99.3% of the time - but of course not this time). Anyway, all's well that ends well, and I will take some photos of Bitnamuun soon and I already put two spare cards in my photo bag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment