Tuesday 6 March 2012

One day...


Sometimes, not often mind you, I am called to come and photograph a film projection. And I immediatly start worrying about how can I photograph that. And when I worry, I agonise. It is just the sort of person I am. While watching this film I realised that my problems are really rather unimportant in the global perspective, regardless of how momentous they currently seem to me.
It made me want to sit on my bike and ride around the world taking photographs of everything that is wrong in this world (hopefully I would also find some nice things on the way). However, I might not be quite ready yet, so you will just have to settle (as will I) for my blog as it is for the time being... and then one day, yes, I know, we all say this, all of the time, one day, one day, ... when everything will be so right, or when everything will be so wrong and terible, ... I will change something... hopefully. And when I do, join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment