Monday 8 August 2011

More picnic less concert

A picnic and a few bands playing. We arrived in the evening, more or less in time for the last band (after getting slightly lost on the way and asking joggers in the night to direct us to somewhere we did not know the name of ). Of course, as things go, when you get sent out to take photos for a magazine you get the worst lighting conditions. And you mess around, trying to do something. I truly was a bit lost for ideas yesterday, so I spent quite a lot of time thinking what to do and forgot to concentrate on the concert... but then I started listening a bit closer to the music and decided that it does not really demand a charp and clear photo, because it would just give you the wrong impression of the music, so I decided to post this one on my blog, even though I doubt they will choose this one for the magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment