Thursday 10 December 2009

Zabranjeno Pusenje


Tonight made the classic mistake. As I could take someone along to the concert that I wanted to photograph, I decided to take a girl I fancy. Oh, no, no, no. That is like planing to have a picnic for Christmas (yup, I am thinking of us on the northern hemisphere, where Christmas is - unlike in Australia - a cold, often snow covered holiday). Then you are cought in the middle of OK I will take some photos and wondering whether she is OK or bored or does she mind that you are completely ignoring her... Yes, way to go me. Taking her to a concert and then ignoring her... well no I didn't really... well not all of the tim, anyway. But teh end result was that when I was thinking I should have been with her (cheering for the band?) and when I was with her (enjoying the music and crowd) I was thinking that I should be upfront taking photos. Anyway, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment