Thursday 17 December 2009

It's a tough job, but someone...


One of those days again. I saw 4 bands playing at 2 different venues. Some I liked, some I loved, some I thought should keep rehearsing in Joe's garage. Took some photos I think are good. So how to chose the 1 photo to post? Once you selected a couple of good photos from each band... Take a portrait of one of the band members? Post a photo of the whole band in action? Post a portrait of somebody from your favourite band of the evening? Post a shot of the audience so that you get the feeling of what it was like... I don't know... Even now that I have already decided I don't know... and if I faced the same selection tomorow I would chose a different photo. But here and now, it is the energy of the little drummer girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment