Sunday 5 May 2019

Day 1 of Portobello live

 It all started off, early in afternoon, with Portobello Live Choir at Maxilla Social Club

followed by The Beautiful Thing, after which I walked to the Italian Job to listen to some poetry (and music, and book readings) where I heard and saw 

Marrk Jackkson

Ray 'Roughler' Jones

Tommy Kennedy IV

Alexa Maclean

Angel Strong

Sophia Milner

Chris Chasney, and which I decided it was time to move again, so I went to Mau-Mau, for something completely different 

in the form of Philips Man & Lolo

But didn't stop there for long, as I was meeting some friends at Maxilla, so back to Maxilla and some Lily Bud

Freak Elite

Richard Strange

After all of that I walked to Subterania to see Kitty, Daisy

and Lewis after which I called it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment