Sunday 28 November 2010

Winter wonderland


I haven't given you a winter wonderland sort of photo for a long time... but then it hasn't been winter for a long time... but yesterday there was plenty of snow and as I know that most of you snuggled up with your beloved in front of the fireplace (hopefully not all in front of the same one), sipping chilled champagne and eating strawberries (I know, what an unimaginatively decadent lot you all are), listening to Last Christmas by Wham, I knew it was my turn to go out and give you a live report from the great outdoors... So here it is: It was white, slightly chilly and a tad damp, but not too bad overall, a few lost souls strolled aimlessly around, a miniature snowball battle took place on the main street, but ended in a truce without any wounded, a UFO landed on the central bridge and a little purple Plutonian hovered out and asked me to take him to my leader, but after a brief yet extremely pensive moment I decided nobody really deserves this title, so I told him there isn’t one, so we went to a poetry evening instead...

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! There is my car under the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! My car is also under the snow, but that is still better than me... I am under the weather.

    ReplyDelete