Saturday 15 May 2010

Full Monthy


Went to see the theatre production of the Full Monthy in the evening. One of the rare opportunities to photograph something on the big stage... and I mean big... you don’t even notice it is big until you come there with your bog standard lens (17-85, 1:4-5.6, yup that is really what I use) and realise that all of the action is taking place about 10 metres away from you... and as it is a public general rehearsal (which was full) you can’t hop on stage or move around, so you don’t disturb the others... So I sat where I could, which meant that in between me and the action (in those 10 metres) there was plenty of stuff that disturbed me, mainly some monitors positioned on stage right in between... But anyway, considering the circumstances I think I came home with some photos that can be shown to the general public ...

No comments:

Post a Comment