Thursday 26 May 2011

In the end...


...we did get to photo Moby. We just had to sign a piece of paper stating where the photos will be published and promise we will not turn our photos of him into merchandise from which we would make money. And as I don't (as a rule) make money from my photos, this will not be hard to achieve I reckon'...
Here is the photo from the concert. It is not my favourite one... you know what my favourite ones look by now (and there is a really good one like that, but I haven't really had the time to go through the photos yet, I just quickly checked the ones I remembered already from the concert that they were good)... but I chose this one because it has a certain alien feel (sort of mothership has landed and we are here to take you home) and because he is staring me right in the face... You know, it is photographer vs photographer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment